Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Quail Hill Family Camp 2023

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

OK, so for tomorrow I have 2 tables, my ranges box(s), and some "display rockets". Plus a few small launch-able rockets in the small fields. I hope to be there around 9-9:15 to set up. Weather looks pretty good. Should be a good day.

I hope to see Charlie, and Joe Z. Anybody else going? I may have a little treat to eat for any that do show.

I hope to be there a little before 9 to scope out where we will be.

I have 2 tables, one for display, one for control pad(s).  I also have many motors and small rockets for launching.

Charlie

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

Hey gang,

Have fun.  The weather should be nice.

Rain here punctuated today's URRF launching.  The rest of the weekend should be good.  The Patriot should fly tomorrow,

Sorry for the late notice, family camp was canceled due to the possibility of poor air quality.

Eric Becher and Zielijo1 have reacted to this post.
Eric BecherZielijo1

Thanks to Eric, got a cell phone call b4 I hit the parkway. Thanks Eric! 🥃

No problem. I was on the way when Charlie called me. So Thanks Charlie.

Unfortunately, Charlie had driven all the way out there with a car full of rocket stuff and found nobody at the ranch! 🙁

I hope there wasn't anyone else going.

The email announcing Family Camp was send out rather late.  Perhaps, there'll be an email about its cancellation in the next week or two. 🤪

It's too sad that the only way to know it was cancelled was to have Charlie load up and drive out to Quail Hill.

It was "good" practice for when the real thing happens.

Franz made it out there before he got word. We then spread the word to any likely suspects we could think of. Hope we didn't miss anyone.

So at least you guys didn't miss anything here. How goes the URRF launch? We haven't seen any videos online of a full scale Patriot going up.

Now the question is was it cancelled or postponed.  I need a little extra notice to pack up the van.

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

I will send them an email about that.  Donating our time and energy is something we want to do but wasting time and energy is not.

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.