Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Quail Hill Family Camp 2023

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next

I could be talked into the post launch debrief, however, I don't imbibe so location and available choices would be a factor in my decision.

Charlie

Quote from Ckirlew on May 29, 2023, 8:54 am

I could be talked into the post launch debrief, however, I don't imbibe so location and available choices would be a factor in my decision.

The most convenient from our usual launch location is Kane just behind what was the Seaview Square Mall; I don't recall  what it's called now. That's close for you, Charlie, and for Eric. Quail Hill, being considerably west of Kane, may have a more locally situated watering hole.

Joe was suggesting Moby's in Highlands. It's not close to the launch site, or anybody. 🤷 But I think he's thinking dinner and a possibility of meeting up with wives? Not sure how the wives feel about it.😅

I'm easy. There has got to be something out there along rt 33. Maybe The Cabin? Or if it has to be a brewery, the Source in Colts Neck (near Delicious Orchards)

Change of plans for me.  Having dinner with some biker friends.  I will be leaving right after we packup.

Charlie

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

Somehow I can't picture you with leather chaps and a vest full of "Death before Helmets" patches. What's the name of your gang, "The Home Depot Hell Raisers"? 🚲

Just kidding. I know you bike the hard way, and you're a better man than I for it.

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

We don't do leather, we do lycra.  There's an acronym for us - MAMIL, middle aged men in lycra.  Not always a pretty sight.

Jersey Shore Touring Society (jsts.us)  It seems that I am attracted to groups that are "societies".

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

Cover your eyes.

Uploaded files:
  • Front-wheel.jpeg
Eric Becher and tjkopena have reacted to this post.
Eric Bechertjkopena

That front wheel on your bicyle looks amazing, almost like its the rear wheel of your minivan!

😳

That ain't that bad. I actually like the NASA shirt. And I know that I would scare children in that outfit!

How long were you holding your breath for the picture? 😅

Mostly, you are seeing the rear wheel of the van. The photographer noticed how well they lined up and staged the picture.  Being a semi-professional, he did give me enough warning so I didn't have to suck in my gut for too long.

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin
PreviousPage 2 of 5Next
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.