Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

October launch theme

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Not for the vestal virgins that occupy it!

Update #2 from video director

eric can welcome all and fly Charlieā€™s snitchā€¦. Then we come in on horses and interrupt the launch.

King Arthur aka Poohbah says: I am king of the britons & we seek the holy grail

eric: we donā€™t have the holy grail but we do have excalibur

poohbah: can I use the holy hand grenade?

e: No against NAR safety rules

B: pull out rocket

E: who wants spam? Rockets?

all: we march on but then one by

one, I want rockets, I want spam

yes I will have spam cans ( see pix of spam sliders I ate in Brooklyn)

we should attempt to sing the Camelot song since itā€™s a group

thoughts?

We have the holy hand grenade but instead of the rabbit, it should be a rocketā€¦ maybe the Poohbah rocket. Then we should do the Camelot song or at least partially. The real video n song will be edited into it

then we can remove costumes n fly normally

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_1390.jpeg

What's that? In Camelot, "We eat ham and jam and spam a lot."

Point of order!

King Arthur isn't KING Arthur until he removes Excalibur from the stone. So that should happen first.

Or, going back a little further, The Lady of the Lake gives the sword to Uther Pendragon. So maybe we have someone walk from across the street from the lake with it. Maybe Brian C. since he'll likely be retrieving a rocket from the lake anyway.šŸ˜ Then, upon Uther's death, Merlin (we need a Merlin!) gets Excalibur and puts it in the stone, uttering the words that fix it there until the rightful heir to the throne removes it. Enter Arthur some years later, who removes the sword somewhat accidentally, and becomes King, but must fight to unify the realm. THEN, and only then, his knights of the round table can go forth and seek the Holy Grail. Except Sir Lancelot. He's busy getting busy with Guinevere.

So I think we're gonna need some more knights. Also a Merlin, a Lady of the Lake, and Guinevere. And a castle. Gotta have a castle!

Zielijo1 has reacted to this post.
Zielijo1

Listen ā€¦ strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Eric Becher and tjkopena have reacted to this post.
Eric Bechertjkopena

Still no dragons or damsels.Ā  Although Guinevere and the Lake Lady might do.Ā  Grr, I guess I'll have to slay my own dragons.

if we add all the history, there wonā€™t be any rockets flying n then there will be complaints

Note previous pic is spam sliders

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher
Quote from Zielijo1 on September 12, 2024, 12:47 pm

Update #3 from video director

eric can welcome all and fly Charlieā€™s snitchā€¦. Then we come in on horses and interrupt the launch.

King Arthur aka Poohbah says: I am king of the britons & we seek the holy grail

eric: we donā€™t have the holy grail but we do have excalibur

poohbah: can I use the holy hand grenade?

e: No against NAR safety rules

B: pull out rocket

fly Excalibur

E: who wants spam? Rockets?

all: we seek the holy grail

all: we march on but then one by

one, I want rockets, I want spam

yes I will have spam cans ( see pix of spam sliders I ate in Brooklyn)

we should attempt to sing the Camelot song since itā€™s a group

brian- can u record the coconut horse noise so it can be played loud on field

thoughts?

We have the holy hand grenade but instead of the rabbit, it should be a rocketā€¦ maybe the Poohbah rocket. Then we should do the Camelot song or at least partially. The real video n song will be edited into it

then we can remove costumes n fly normally

Quote from Zielijo1 on September 15, 2024, 11:12 am

if we add all the history, there wonā€™t be any rockets flying n then there will be complaints

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it! - George Santayana. -Edmund Burke. -Winston Churchill.

I'll eat spam and eggs. Spam in a can (the salty pork variety, not the Mercury Astronaut type). Spam and rice. Spam and cheese. Spam on a shingle. Even Spam and green eggs and ham. But I will NOT eat spam and weedy vegetation with roots!

Don't try to dress it up as something healthy - just embrace the horror and enjoy it.

Quote from Eric Becher on September 15, 2024, 12:22 pm
Quote from Zielijo1 on September 15, 2024, 11:12 am

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it! - George Santayana. -Edmund Burke. -Winston Churchill.

I'll eat spam and eggs. Spam in a can (the salty pork variety, not the Mercury Astronaut type). Spam and rice. Spam and cheese. Spam on a shingle. Even Spam and green eggs and ham. But I will NOT eat spam and weedy vegetation with roots!

Don't try to dress it up as something healthy - just embrace the horror and enjoy it.

What about lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle patƩ, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam?

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.