Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

October launch theme

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

What about lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam?

Nope. You lost me at Lobster and crevettes. Do you have any idea what those things eat? 😝

I plan to bring my theme version of 3 fins & a coconut.   Sparrow recovery-  in theory.

No Sparrows or parrots were harmed, so far.

What time is dress rehearsal?

Uploaded files:
  • 1726456598225287496775934487372.jpg
Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

African or European sparrow?

I suspect we may like to try holding the launch a wee bit earlier so that the k-nig-its can ready for the quest and setup the launch.

Zielijo1 has reacted to this post.
Zielijo1

Oh, Dennis, there's some lovely filth here.

He must be the king. "How can you tell?" He hasn't got shit all over him.

I'll have to print out the lyrics to the Camelot song... I keep singing "Something something impersonate Clarke Gable..."

Anyhow, I *was* planning to do the rocket-ship dress-up again like at LDRS, but maybe I can wrap myself in tin foil to look like a knight...

Zielijo1

Flesh Wound costume, Pumpkin rocket, Pumpkin parachutes, Goblin with skeleton surprise, 8 ft long great white shark parachute, cheeseburger parachute, Monty Python Killer Rabbit, Bagels & Cream Cheese & Coffee, Many more rockets - Lets hope for good weather in Oct.!!!!

Uploaded files:
  • FleshWound.jpeg
Quote from Brian C. on September 18, 2024, 7:12 pm

Oh, Dennis, there's some lovely filth here.

He must be the king. "How can you tell?" He hasn't got shit all over him.

I'll have to print out the lyrics to the Camelot song... I keep singing "Something something impersonate Clarke Gable..."

Anyhow, I *was* planning to do the rocket-ship dress-up again like at LDRS, but maybe I can wrap myself in tin foil to look like a knight...

The lyrics are easy; it's trying to sing them an maintain the meter that's a bit more difficult; "Quite in-de-fat-i-gable."
We're Knights of the Round Table.We dance whene'er we're able.We do routines and chorus scenesWith footwork impeccable.We dine well here in Camelot.We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.
We're Knights of the Round Table.Our shows are formidable,But many times we're given rhymesThat are quite unsingable.We're opera mad in Camelot.We sing from the diaphragm a lot.
In war we're tough and able,Quite indefatigable.Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable.It's a busy life in Camelot.
I have to push the pram a lot.
Zielijo1
Quote from NeilBrown on September 19, 2024, 5:56 am

Flesh Wound costume, Pumpkin rocket, Pumpkin parachutes, Goblin with skeleton surprise, 8 ft long great white shark parachute, cheeseburger parachute, Monty Python Killer Rabbit, Bagels & Cream Cheese & Coffee, Many more rockets - Lets hope for good weather in Oct.!!!!

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch has been 3D printed, painted and assembled. It looks great with gold PLA filament. I'll have to decide how I'll be launching it when I'm back from San Diego. I only hope that I don't get my limited time consumed with the jury duty.

Zielijo1

This is great! And now we maybe famous or infamous.
Poohbah, if u can bring the Camelot music

brian c, whatever costume u want

who else is a want to be knight?

what time start?? We can also perform later n recreate the welcome message

bouncy castle? Ha ha

Hi Joe - I plan on being at the launch site by 8:30 - 9am latest since I'll have the launch equipment with me.  Hoping we can start flying by 10AM latest.  Just need help setting up that early.

I'll bring the Excalibur rocket. I don't think my Easter Bunny Leaper would qualify as the Killer Rabbit. Otherwise, I'm back to Halloween themes. Goblin, Skeleton and Zombie, etc. And yes... Candy Corn! Maybe the Kraken just for something big. Much depends on the weather.

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.