Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

October launch theme

Page 1 of 4Next

👻🎃

for those interested in Halloween the October launch will feature the knights of the round table. Feel free to come in costume as a knight. So far, Neil, Charlie, and Joe have been knighted

Hey Brian C, we need you to join n sing!

Or

Ignore my white socks

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_0820.jpeg
Eric Becher and tjkopena have reacted to this post.
Eric Bechertjkopena

I am claiming for myself…

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ITJFfUptaGo?start=50&end=60

I will also bring my coconut shells and there will be a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. Who will bring the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog so that we may "then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Déjà vu!!

Update from video director

eric can welcome all and fly Charlie’s snitch…. Then we come in on horses and interrupt the launch. We have the holy hand grenade but instead of the rabbit, it should be a rocket… maybe the Poohbah rocket. Then we should do the Camelot song or at least partially. The real video n song will be edited into it

then we can remove costumes n fly normally

thoughts?

Quote from Zielijo1 on September 6, 2024, 4:40 pm

Update from video director

eric can welcome all and fly Charlie’s snitch…. Then we come in on horses and interrupt the launch. We have the holy hand grenade but instead of the rabbit, it should be a rocket… maybe the Poohbah rocket. Then we should do the Camelot song or at least partially. The real video n song will be edited into it

then we can remove costumes n fly normally

thoughts?

Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoom-boing-mumble-mumble.

Ready when you are C.B.!

I'll be trying to make an "Excalibur" rocket for this. Should be a fast straight forward build. Also need to make a "stone" to pull it out of. You guys can joust to decide who gets to try and remove it from the stone.

I have .STSs for the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. I'll 3D print with Gold filament but it'll take a day and a half of printer time.

No fire breathing dragons to slay or is the rabbit enough?

Castle Antrax....not a very good name is it??  It is a lonely life!

Page 1 of 4Next
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.