Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

LDRS (Large Dangerous Rocket Ships) 42

PreviousPage 7 of 7

Try Larry:

Larry Weibert (Club Prefect): (716)628-1880
larryweiberts@gmail.com

Quote from Ckirlew on March 7, 2024, 7:34 pm

I have been trying to register for LDRS but it only allows Paypal.  Has anyone else had a problem with this?

I'm not 100% certain but I don't believe you need a PayPal account. Using PayPal allows the recipient(s) to get paid via credit card without having to actually process the credit card and needing to adhere to all of the PCI DSS regulations.

Sent Larry an email a few days ago.  No response yet.

BTW, I was just looking at the LDRS pages. They updated the BFR list. Lots more added, including a couple by this guy named "Neil". He seems to be launching french fries at Kermit the Frog for some reason. But he's got a few cool BFR rockets.

https://urrg.us/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=453409&module_id=614046

Looking more and more forward to this!!🤗

Admin and Zielijo1 have reacted to this post.
AdminZielijo1

Attention CENJARS members!

Are any of you going to LDRS in June?

We know of at least 7 CENJARS members that are going. We are trying to reserve some parking spots for us as a group. We are also coordinating other events (i.e. the bbq banquet, and perhaps over dinners). If you plan to go, and wish to gather with "Camp CENJARS," please let us know, and make sure you are registered for LDRS. Post here, or contact Secretary Eric, or through the website contact.

Note: no one is under any obligation to go, or to gather with us if you do, but all are welcome.

PreviousPage 7 of 7
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.