Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Tentative Launch Dates for 2023

The website Gallery and Calendar have been augmented with the tentative scheduled launch dates for 2023.  These dates are first Sunday of the calendar months of 2023.  These are bound to change due to weather or other events (eg. Red Glare postponed the April launch this past year by one week).  If these dates change, the Gallery and Calendar will be updated accordingly at that time.

I noticed, while updating the Calendar, that the tentative August 2023 launch falls on my birthday.  This launch has been the yearly club picnic launch but I will need to do something special, as it's also my birthday, for my CENJARS extended family.  I may have to make you my BBQed 🐖 spare ribs for this launch.

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

McRib sandwiches for everyone?!?! 🎂😋

I know they are favorites of yours and Joe Z. 😂

Quote from Eric Becher on November 8, 2022, 10:22 am

McRib sandwiches for everyone?!?! 🎂😋

I know they are favorites of yours and Joe Z. 😂

Brian NEVER EVER eats fast food.  Only once to McDonald's when in college and I spent a weekend in MMC with food poisoning.

Eric Becher

I suppose we are getting off rocket topic, but a life without Chick-fil-A or a crunch wrap supreme just isn't worth living!

I'll only dine at Chick-fil-A on a Sunday.

Eric Becher

I'll second the CrunchWrap Supreme. Taco Bell addiction is a hard thing to kick.

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.