Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rocketship Games @ June Launch

Hi everybody,

Rocketship Games will be at this Sunday's launch. We definitely won't be able to make the July launch, so stock up!

One small news item is that we'll have available a couple of FlisKits Tachyons, a brand new kit released just this past weekend that they haven't even gotten up on their website yet.

We'll also have our full catalog of motors on hand and a selection of kits as well as hobby tools and supplies. Everything will be 15% off at the launch, and some newcomer items marked down even further. If you want to place an order for pickup at the launch, recommended for specific kits as we might not bring them otherwise, please use our webstore at rocketshipgames.com/store and enter the discount coupon UBSKP2RN80BQ at checkout, then select "Self-Pickup by Special Arrangement" for the delivery method.

Personally I'm choosing as my reality only those weather forecasts promising sunny skies, so I'll see you there!

Thx

Admin and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
AdminEric Becher

Excellent news.

FWIW, the forecast page on the website uses aggregate data from many weather prognosticators.  So far, it's been the most accurate. Then, it's accuweather and then, weather.com.

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.