Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rocketship Games @ January Launch

As Brian S noted, Rocketship Games will be at the launch tomorrow. There's no minute like the last minute, so I'm doubly excited about squeaking in a January launch at the last possible opportunity!

I will have some neat new items available at the launch, including:

• Estes PS-II Black Brant XII kit, of which they struggled to produce enough to meet demand in 2023:

• New-to-me Custom Rockets kits, their more-advanced but still low-cost designs that had been unavailable for quite some time, including these and others:

In addition I'll have my full catalog of motors and a variety of kits, supplies, and tools as usual. The new stuff won't be on the webstore until late tonight, but if there are other specific parts or kits you're interested in, drop me a line or place an order via the webstore to ensure they make the trip. Use the coupon PIZOLZ31R251 at checkout on the webstore and select Self-Pickup By Special Arrangement as the delivery method for the CENJARS 15% discount (Jolly Logic products excluded).

I'm disappointed that I won't need my crampons and ice axes to safely get around the field, but looking forward to a great launch anyway!

Thx

PS: For what it's worth, I will unfortunately not be able to attend the planned February 4 launch. Happy to ship items, or handoff to other attendees tomorrow for those that can't make it. I'm sure they'll only apply a small middleman's tax of a motor or two...

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.