Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rocketship Games @ August Launch

Hi everybody,

Rocketship Games will be at this Sunday's launch. Couple small news items:

• Estes' new mid-power two-stage rocket So Long is now available. You'd have to go to another launch site to really let it rip, estimated altitude is 3600ft, but it's a good looking rocket.
  • Our selection of parts and recovery components has been slowly growing. The few out of stock items will be refilled today or tomorrow and a few more items added.
  • If you need basic equipment to launch outside of club events, or know someone looking to get into rocketry, we're offering 30% off a selection of Estes launch sets and starter rockets in addition to the 15% CENJARS launch discount, which works out to 40% off MSRP. Our webstore won't let you combine discount codes, so send us an email if you would like to pick up any of these at the launch.

As usual we'll have our full catalog of motors and semi-consumables (motor adapters, parachutes, etc.) on hand at the launch, as well as a selection of kits, tools, and parts. But if there are specific items you've got your eye on, particularly kits and parts, I strongly encourage either getting in touch or placing an order to ensure we bring them along. Please use our webstore at rocketshipgames.com/store and enter this month's CENJARS discount coupon 8T58S2QT1E8C at checkout, then select "Self-Pickup by Special Arrangement" for the delivery method.

Looking forward to a great day of flying!

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

Howdy!! Just so you know ahead of time what to bring... I am seeking reloads for my 29/40-120, whatever you've got that's high-end F or better, actually G preferred. So, my credit card is armed and ready...

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.