Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

National Rocketry Competition

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Kool! I have no idea what the DIY cost would be. The rods shouldn't be too bad, but I don't know what you can "print" and whatever. If you look on the Apogee's tower pictures, theirs can be adjusted a little for larger egg lofting rockets, which might be useful for TARC teams. Not necessarily looking to buy theirs, but perhaps that gives you some design cues if you don't already have it done.

Zielijo1 has reacted to this post.
Zielijo1
Quote from Eric Becher on January 20, 2023, 1:06 pm

Kool! I have no idea what the DIY cost would be. The rods shouldn't be too bad, but I don't know what you can "print" and whatever. If you look on the Apogee's tower pictures, theirs can be adjusted a little for larger egg lofting rockets, which might be useful for TARC teams. Not necessarily looking to buy theirs, but perhaps that gives you some design cues if you don't already have it done.

The club has $$$ if we can justify it.  I can 3D print the bits if we'd rather not toss our money at Van Mulligan.

Zielijo1 has reacted to this post.
Zielijo1

OK, it doesn't sound too bad.  I will see if I can make some better space for club equipment during the semi-annual swapping of the lawn mower and snow blower.

Admin and Zielijo1 have reacted to this post.
AdminZielijo1
PreviousPage 2 of 2
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.