Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Headcount for December Launch

Page 1 of 2Next

Hello CENJARS,

I need a headcount for our next launch, the December launch. If you are certain of attending this launch, please post a show of hand to this message in the CENJARS Forum. Yes, this means you will need to create an account and participate.

If you must know why, I'm planning on distributing a small token for the holidays to our members. This token will be made on my new toy, a 40watt laser cutting/etching machine. I need a headcount to order sufficient material to lase. Β Respond ASAP.

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

πŸ––

I will be there

πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

I wanted to give you all something you can use and show that you're a club member. Many of us meetup after launches for drinks, so I thought what could be more apropos than a CENJARS drink coaster?

These are slate, approximately 4in Γ— 4in, and have rubber feet on their bottom. I'd like to make them personal, which is why I'd like a show of hands. This sample has 2023 where I'd put your name. Laser etched with my new laser. Β It's such a cool tool; why did I wait so long to invest in one?

Uploaded files:
  • 20231114_161128.jpg
Eric Becher, Ken Golomb and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Eric BecherKen GolombNeilBrownthursdays6

I should be able to make it if it's not snowing, or pouring rain. I'm building another batch of rockets, not exactly sure what will be ready by Dec... but we'll see. The problem you're going to have is that more than half the people that show up at the launch don't seem to hit up the nwebsite at all. This "announcement" didn't get blasted out in email like the launch notices, at least I don't think so (I need to check my email and verify that). But anyhow, I should be there.

Quote from Brian C. on November 14, 2023, 7:45 pm

I should be able to make it if it's not snowing, or pouring rain. I'm building another batch of rockets, not exactly sure what will be ready by Dec... but we'll see. The problem you're going to have is that more than half the people that show up at the launch don't seem to hit up the nwebsite at all. This "announcement" didn't get blasted out in email like the launch notices, at least I don't think so (I need to check my email and verify that). But anyhow, I should be there.

All that and you didn't even raise your hand. πŸ™„

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

I promise that if it's pouring rain, you won't have to show up. 🌧

No promises in case of snow however! ❄⛄

My Grandson and I will be at the December launch now that soccer season is over. We just joined the club in early 2022 and he is looking forward to attending the launches again. Β If you could put his name (Gavin) Β on a coaster he would really be surprised.
Thanks

Ed Mullen

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

Anybody have a decent weather report yet?? My Sunday is looking crowded as I may get asked to work.... but need a day off regardless, so I'm likely to bail on that since I'll be working Saturday as well. But let me know, as if the launch is cancelled, I'll go to work, but if we're on, I'm coming down.

FYI: Google NJ hospitals cyberattack, and you'll find out why I'm working weekends!

Page 1 of 2Next
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.