Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

April 2023 Launch Report

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Just making sure you're paying attention. 😁

How about "Cinco De Force be with yo"? We can launch "Star Tacos" (whatever the heck that is) fueled with Margaritas.

🤣🌮🍹🚀

Zielijo1 has reacted to this post.
Zielijo1
Quote from Eric Becher on April 5, 2023, 2:09 pm

Just making sure you're paying attention. 😁

I'm always paying attention.  Now, what were the talking about?

How about "Cinco De Force be with yo"? We can launch "Star Tacos" (whatever the heck that is) fueled with Margaritas.

🤣🌮🍹🚀

I'll have to remember to wear my "Tacos are my rocket fuel" T-shirt for that launch.

Zielijo1 has reacted to this post.
Zielijo1

The dark side may make a presence…

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

I feel its disturbance. We must bring balance to the Force.

🗡  <lightsaber

⚫  <Death Star

🤖  <R2D2

@👩@   <Princess Leia

Tell ya what Eric.... I've slept on this now, and I *will* bring my Green Eggs rocket in place of one of my others and if you want to launch an egg with me, I'm all for it -- but you need to bring the eggs. I'll bring a ziplock baggie or two and some bubble wrap. I mean, what's the worst that can happen (sez the guy who loses a rocket *every* launch)?

Admin and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
AdminEric Becher
Quote from Brian C. on April 6, 2023, 11:26 am

Tell ya what Eric.... I've slept on this now, and I *will* bring my Green Eggs rocket in place of one of my others and if you want to launch an egg with me, I'm all for it -- but you need to bring the eggs. I'll bring a ziplock baggie or two and some bubble wrap. I mean, what's the worst that can happen (sez the guy who loses a rocket *every* launch)?

I'll bring Green Eggs and Ham, and, if needed, the eggs.  I've only launched Green Eggs and Ham once with an egg and then, I ate the egg.  Egg was hard boiled, I only wanted to see how rocket flew with the added ballast.

Eric Becher

I guess I'll have to glue the 2 fins back on my "Hoppy Easter" (Olympus) that broke off last time it flew. Maybe Jo Ann will bring her "Candy Corn Anyone?" which can carry an egg.

And yes, I've learned the hard way. Bring a baggie to put the egg in! 😝

I may join you in the eggscellent contest.

Charlie

Admin and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
AdminEric Becher

I think it's a full blown contest now!

😀

Quote from Eric Becher on April 6, 2023, 5:01 pm

I think it's a full blown contest now!

😀

Eggquisite!  Lots of omelettes!

Eric Becher
PreviousPage 2 of 2
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.