Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

T-LOC

I've been building a 4" Loc Precision "T-LOC" kit over the past 2 weeks, and I'm now in the final stages of painting. This kit is interesting to me as although it is 4" diameter, it's a 29mm motor mount and meant to fly on F and G motors so this is a perfect rocket for METRA where I can stuff big G's into it as well as CENJARS, where I can be a little milder and run an F motor instead. Either way, it should be quite interesting to try out in June.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_5443.JPG
Admin, Zielijo1 and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
AdminZielijo1Eric Bechertjkopena

Nice looking rocket. You're right - seems to be a versatile one for our fields. I have a Cesaroni 29mm motor casing (3G) that would be perfect for that kind of rocket. Can use F, G or H motors, depending on the field/weather. You can even use it to get your Level 1.

I also have to laugh at your "Fix" list on the wall. Why? 'Cause I have a very similar list at my work bench! 😄

Admin and Brian C. have reacted to this post.
AdminBrian C.

FYI: The "landing legs" you see in my photo are something I added after I got fed up with my cat knocking over the rocket. 3 dowels I cut in half and epoxied into each corner. It can balance on the retainer, but not very well, and my cat likes rubbing up against it.

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

They're not landing legs. They "Landing Paws". 😸

If it was me, I'd sell the cat. Cheap. 😄

Or you could build bigger rockets that it can't knock over. Cover it with carpet and tell people it's a scratching post.

Quote from Eric Becher on May 12, 2023, 5:28 pm

If it was me, I'd sell the cat. Cheap. 😄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOy2QCssTaI

Zielijo1 and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
Zielijo1Eric Becher

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Zielijo1 has reacted to this post.
Zielijo1
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.