Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

Scheduled Launch October 2026

Attention CENJARS ghouls, goblins, vampires and lycanthropes,

It's time for our scheduled launch for October. I'm watching the weather and it looks like we may be able to fly in dry conditions at the time of this message. This could change, so PLEASE be sure to check the CENJARS website Sunday morning to ascertain whether or not the launch is still GO!

While I have your attention, due to a disk failure, the CENJARS website was moved to my son Kevin's server. I missed getting backups since early August, so there will be some missing Forum posts if anything was added since early August. Kevin has also taken it upon himself to update the CMS (WordPress) and myriad plugins on the website. The CENJARS website is now running on the latest and greatest and, supposedly, most secure WordPress code. Things, otherwise, should appear the same. The weather widget was deprecated about a year ago and I have not had the spare time to find another plugin that would allow me to recreate the Weather panel that was on the website. The best thing, as far as I am concerned, is that the Country Blocker is functional again. Because CENJARS is a NAR section and NAR is only United States, I've made the CENJARS website not visible to countries outside of the US. Fewer hackers and fewer stupid account signups that I need to manually expunge.

It's October, so this means we'll be celebrating Halloween, Oktoberfest and Columbus Day. Bring your Estes Goblins and other Halloween themed rockets to this launch. Lederhosen and alpine hats are optional but if you have something Oktoberfest themed, bring that to fly too. Columbus Day? Who knows what you crazies might have to fit that theme!

Eric Becher and Brian C. have reacted to this post.
Eric BecherBrian C.
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.