Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rocketship Games @ November Launch

People of earth and also the rest of you! Cease your anxiety, our long national nightmare is over---my tent has been fixed such that it is both square again and no longer a hazard to all our eyes!

I'll be at the launch this weekend. One notable news item is that I do have several of Estes' recently released and immediately sold-out Great Goblin 29mm rocket.

As usual I'll have my full catalog of motors on hand, but if there are specific parts or kits you're interested in, drop me a line or place an order via the webstore. For the latter, use the coupon RTHZY49E5IP9 at checkout and select Self-Pickup By Special Arrangement as the delivery method for the CENJARS 15% discount (Jolly Logic products excluded).

Looking forward to a beautiful day!

Uploaded files:
  • PXL_20231028_171225186.jpg
Admin and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
AdminEric Becher

I took you up on one of the Great Goblins. I've been swamped in the past several weeks and didn't get to ordering one direct from Estes. Now I need to stop as I've already spent $2200.00+ on a new toy today. I can't wait until it arrives!

BTW, you should post a link to the Rocketship Games website whenever you post as you did above.

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

Ooooo.... Did "we" get a new 3D printer? A laser cutter? A CNC machine? 😍

I can't wait to see what comes out of the shop! 😁

Quote from Eric Becher on November 1, 2023, 7:02 pm

Ooooo.... Did "we" get a new 3D printer? A laser cutter? A CNC machine? 😍

Uh... Yes. 😛

OK. Here's a hint: Nd:YAG/Nd:YVO

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

Rocket ships and laser guns... And you say you don't like Star Wars! 😂

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.