Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rocketship Games @ February Launch

After staring out at the rain all this morning I'm excited we'll get to fly tomorrow!

I'll have my full catalog of motors and a variety of kits, supplies, and tools as usual. If there are other specific parts or kits you're interested in, drop me a line or place an order via the webstore to ensure they make the trip. Use the coupon X62IMQ7YP3NC at checkout on the webstore and select Self-Pickup By Special Arrangement as the delivery method for the CENJARS 15% discount (Jolly Logic products excluded).

I plan on bringing somewhat fewer kits than usual in favor of bringing a box of miscellaneous parts. Eric, your motor retainer is already packed!

Separate from the CENJARS discount, I also have three big kits that are awkward for me to store and I want to clear out at a good deal for you:

• FlisKits Deuce 29: The popular Deuces Wild canted-cluster rocket upscaled to 40in long, 3.1in diameter, and 29mm motors. Includes parachute. One available for $82.50, 25% off retail of $110.
  • AeroTech Sumo: Great rocket for big, low, & slow flights, 39in long with 4in diameter and 29mm motor mount. Includes parachute and motor retainer. One available for $114, 25% off retail of $152.
  • Launch Labs Rocketry Bullet Bobby XXL Deluxe: Super-sized 7.5in diameter, 38mm motor version of Launch Labs' delightful Bullet Bobby. Includes parachute, nomex parachute protector, and motor retainer. One available for $204, 20% off retail of $255.

Drop me an email via tjkopena@rocketshipgames.com, text at 267-738-2278, or post in this thread if you want one of these as I won't pack them otherwise (but don't order through the webstore). First come first served.

See you tomorrow!

Admin and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
AdminEric Becher

Thanks Joe!

The 3 rocket offerings are good deals! I'm tempted, but have a lot in my basement awaiting construction as it is. But if I were to take up your offer, I'd get the Duces Wild and call it "This isn't going to end well!" (Red Glare fans will understand). ( Joe's Video here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Np9PqFKC6Ho)

Or I would get the Sumo and paint it Chik-fil-a style, since that one exploded on me last month, and Estes refuses to answer my emails about replacing it.

Or I might get the Bullet Bobby, paint it silver, and launch it at a werewolf!

Sadly, I won't be able to do any of the above, so some other lucky person can. But good deals, and thanks for offering them.

Hi Joe,

I am interested in the Deuce 29, only because it's a Fliskit.  Haven't bought one in a while.

Thanks,

Charlie Kirlew

P.S. Thanks for passing on it Eric.

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

Thank Jo Ann! 😂

Quote from Ckirlew on March 2, 2024, 11:40 am

I am interested in the Deuce 29, only because it's a Fliskit.  Haven't bought one in a while.

I'll bring it!

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin
Quote from tjkopena on March 2, 2024, 12:29 pm
Quote from Ckirlew on March 2, 2024, 11:40 am

I'll bring it!

Not since Jim Flis sold it. 😉

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.