Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rockets in Toms River

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Joe Z and I made an offer on some of them, that we understand was accepted, but we have not been able to make the exchange yet (everyone been busy). Rumor has it she may have a few other things too. If anything happens on it, and/or the Titan III is still around, I'll keep you in mind.

If there is enough, maybe she should have a rocket sale day? Or even bring the stuff to the field for a launch.

And yes - it is a sickness. When I first started doing this a few years ago, I laughed at people who said they had a "build pile" of unbuilt kits. I thought "Who would buy kits and not build them?" Well, now I know how and why it happens. I have my own build pile and building plans and boxes of parts and many engines waiting to be burned. Thank goodness I have a basement to keep it in, but God help me if I ever actually get it all built! I already have a table full, plus am hanging them from the rafters down there. The REAL problem is that I'm not losing them as fast as I was, so they are accumulating at a faster rate.

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin
PreviousPage 2 of 2
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.