Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Monmouth Scout Pack 22 Launch

CENJARS has been asked to help out with the Monmouth Scout Pack 22 launch on May 11. I'm assuming it will be held at Dorbrook Park same as last year's launch. We had a fun day with that pack. If you can help out, it'd be appreciated and you'll have fun too.

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

That was a good day last year. Scout leaders were well prepared as I recall. Nice field too.

It's on my calendar. (I don't have a haircut scheduled that day).

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin
Quote from Eric Becher on March 5, 2024, 8:38 pm

That was a good day last year. Scout leaders were well prepared as I recall. Nice field too.

It's on my calendar. (I don't have a haircut scheduled that day).

Last year's event with them was fun.  This year's is scheduled for roughly the same weekend (give a day for the calendar shift and another for leap year this year). I hope the weather is good that day.

Last year's event was just before Franz and I had our hernia repair operations. I don't know how Franz felt that day but I was in some serious pain that day. Hopefully, my new situation will see me in the operating room long before this event.

I just received an email WRT to this launch

Hi Brian,

The park system will need a roster of who will be launching the rockets the
day of the event. If you would provide me with the names of the members
who will be handling the launches, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time! Looking forward to launch day,

Jennifer Golden

Whomever plans to be there, let me see a show of hands. I don't believe this means that you absolutely need to attend. For some reason, Dorbrook wants the names of out club member that will be there.

Sounds odd, but.... ✋

Quote from Eric Becher on April 8, 2024, 6:22 pm

Sounds odd, but.... ✋

I'm guessing that they are looking for names for liability concerns. I'll provide her with our insurance certificate and the usual names: You, me, Charlie, Franz, Ken.

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.