Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mobius Maxi 4K camera shroud

Those of you that attended last year's Red Glare are probably away of my disappointment with the RunCam 2 4Ks I purchased and strapped to my HV-ARCAS for in-flight video. Sadly, they turned out to be expensive Chinese jewelry. I purchased them because I was looking for a high frame-rate camera. Joe Palitta informed me that Red Glare that Mobius had introduced their 4K camera, the Mobius Maxi 4K. It too can do high frame rate video to 240fps. As a favor to Joe Palitta and the fact that I too needed one, I've been designing a camera mounting shroud for the Mobius Maxi 4K.

Below are the engineering drawings for the shroud I've designed which is being 3D printed. The Mobius camera has a large heat sink on its top. The shroud has been designed with a large opening to dissipate its heat. It also serves as an access port to the main switch. Flanking the main switch are two smaller switches that control mode (selector for user programmable video modes) and the record button (the switch used to begin recording video). For these, there are two button extenders with springs.

Uploaded files:
  • s-l1600.png
  • Mobius-Maxi-4K.png
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.