Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

February 2024 Scheduled Launch

Greetings CENJARS,

I apologize for this late notice, I got involved in a project and I lost track of the time.

Sunday, February 4, 2024 is on for our scheduled monthly launch. Some of you came out to fly Saturday but don't let that keep you from flying again Sunday. For those that did not make it out to the Saturday launch, feel free to bring those "holiday themed" rockets you didn't get to fly in December. Also, there's a few holidays this month that you may wish to acknowledge. 💘💕

Neil Brown has a number of rocket kits he will be auctioning off at this launch. The raffle will be for all paid up CENJARS members. If you haven't paid your yearly membership fee, Sunday seems like a good time to do it so you can participate in this raffle.

I also have a few items I meant to distribute to club members in December. If you come out to this launch, see me for your personalized gift.

The launch Sunday will begin at the usual time; however, several of us will be at the launch site about 11:00. If you have questions or need some help before you launch, we could address your needs before the launch activities begin.

Hope to see you at the launch!

Eric Becher, thursdays6 and koushh have reacted to this post.
Eric Becherthursdays6koushh

We'll be there... unless we see our shadow!

Uploaded files:
  • ground-hog.jpg
Ken Golomb and koushh have reacted to this post.
Ken Golombkoushh

I'm packing the car and will be there unless higher powers intervene. Bringing Money for Eric as he's got two kits for me, and I guess I need to bring more money if there are rockets being auctioned. Charlie and I might have to also do a transaction for LDRS. I found some of those hunter "hand warmers" and thrown them in the range box, if you need a set, let me know I've got about 5.

Bringing only 9 rockets as limited daylight, plus I might have to sit out one round to warm up in my car. I've got quite the collection of unpainted rockets at this point, need warmer weather to get a few coats of spray-glop (at least, that's what's coming out of the can today). However, by May or June you might get to see everything I built over the winter....

Anyhow, see ya tomorrow!

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

Soooo. This Sunday, I assume... yes or no??? Where's our launch reminder????

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.