Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Digital Level

My digital level, which I use with my HP pad, did not make it home from the last launch. It looks very much like the attached photo; albeit, the brand name is different. It might have gotten tossed in the bins with the club's stuff.

Uploaded files:
  • 812VY9P6vyL._SL1500_.jpg

I did a quick look in the club equipment and didn't see it.  I plan to re-organize all of the equipment this weekend.  I will let you know if I find it.

Charlie

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

Thanks.

I've already ordered a replacement.  They're not too pricey, about $20.  The wonders of electronics miniaturization.

I have an app on my iPod (I don't have a smart phone, but I have one of those) that includes a bubble level. Not sure how accurate it is, but I think it's in the right ballpark.

The small digital level is what I use to insure that the table saw's blade is at the correct angle when I do bias cuts.

FYI, I forgot to mention that my level was discovered near the kitchen table in a box.  It mush have gotten knocked off the table whilst I was unpacking my things after the launch. Martha found it an put it on the desk/bench in the "rocket room".  When I returned from URRF and I was putting things away, I found it on the desk and thought, "How the hell could I have miss seeing it there?"  Then, Martha told me where she'd found it and that she'd put in on the desk.  Now, I have two!

Brian C. has reacted to this post.
Brian C.
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.