Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Aerotech StrongArm

I've had an Aerotech Strong Arm kit for some time now. Over the past few months, it's been taken out from time to time to work on its assembly. I finally had some free time this week to get its final parts attached, its strakes. Yesterday, I pulled out the paintbox and the air brush and applied several layers of Badger Stynylyrez SNR-401 primer. Here's what she looks like today.

However, the laser was just delivered, so this will once again take a back burner. With any lock, I will have it for the next launch.

Uploaded files:
  • Strong-Arm.jpg
Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

Yeah, yeah, looks good. More importantly, when are you taking orders for fins, centering rings, and other non-rocketry engraving and cutting?

😁

As soon as I figure it all out. I can talk to the laser via the USB cable but I can seem to get it to discover any WiFi networks. I really do not want to be tethered to it to use it.

The laser and the honeycomb panel arrived today. The fan controller and my special gift arrive Monday.

The packaging for shipping is top-notch. The entire laser assembly was packaged inside of double wall corrugated cardboard and shielded inside with high density foam. I currently have it setup atop the kitchen table.

Because you get to see my feet at any launch, I elided the dozen or more photos I took of my feet while unpacking the laser. I'll get this smartphone thing down sooner or later.

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.