Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

Rocketship Games @ September Launch

I usually wait for Brian to post a launch announcement, but the forecast looks promising and I'll be out all day tomorrow, so: Assuming the weather holds and we squeak in a launch Sunday, I'll be there. Stop by for motors, parts, kits, aaand my ever-growing rant enlightened monologue on our hobby's beloved major manufacturers!

As usual I'll have my full catalog of motors and a variety of kits, supplies, and tools. If there are specific parts or kits you're interested in, drop me a line or place an order via the webstore to ensure they make the trip. Use the coupon TVKEYOY7LR6Y at checkout on the webstore (https://rocketshipgames.com/store/) and select Self-Pickup By Special Arrangement as the delivery method for the CENJARS 15% discount (some products excluded).

Updates this week:

• Jolly Logic altimeters & chute releases are restocked (though note these are not eligible for any discount)
  • I have a couple of Estes' Starlight vintage reprint as well as their new-ish Long Ranger beginner model

See you Sunday!

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.