Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

Rocketship Games @ June Launch

Like Brian S mentioned, I'll be at the launch tomorrow with my full catalog of motors and a variety of kits, supplies, and tools as usual. If there are specific parts or kits you're interested in, drop me a line or place an order via the webstore to ensure they make the trip. Use the coupon U4XA0QMQ9DFV at checkout on the webstore and select Self-Pickup By Special Arrangement as the delivery method for the CENJARS 15% discount (some products excluded).

Minor update that I've started carrying a selection of rail-buttons.com rail buttons and shear pins just for the convenience of being able to pick them up at a launch.

I will also have a few of my latest MicroMaxx kit, the MX Solar Warrior, on hand along with other micro-rockets & supplies.

Chris O, I've got your Sumo kit on the packing pile.

Eric B, let me know the plan for sneaking your crate of motors past Jo Ann...

See everybody tomorrow, looking forward to a nice day!

Admin and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
AdminEric Becher

The plan is to let her see a LARGE box of motors and say something like "I can't believe you're getting ALL these motors for such a bargain price!" Just don't let her open the box and see it is only half full. 😂

Actually, many of these are for HER rockets, so she can't complain (much).

Thanks Joe!

Joe, any chance you might have some of Randy's 1515 rail buttons?

Yep, I've got at least a few packs of all sizes & colors of his one-piece Delrin rail buttons, and the matching flange nuts, and will make sure to bring 1515s with me tomorrow.

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

I was going to buy some directly from Randy at LDRS but I'd rather you get the sale.

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.