Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

Rocketship Games @ August Launch

Looking forward to some bright skies for a change this weekend!

I'll be at the launch with my full catalog of motors and a variety of kits, supplies, and tools as usual. If there are specific parts or kits you're interested in, drop me a line or place an order via the webstore to ensure they make the trip. Use the coupon 1EAZ32FK6F8H at checkout on the webstore (https://rocketshipgames.com/store/) and select Self-Pickup By Special Arrangement as the delivery method for the CENJARS 15% discount (some products excluded).

Some new things---

I have four of the new Estes Nike Smoke PS-II kits on hand, in addition to the two already set aside for Joe Z. Let me know if I should reserve one (or more) for you too! I also have two of Estes' out-of-print 18mm Nike Smoke kits if anybody wanted to do some multi-scale modeling.

I also have several of Estes' other new-ish kits: Mini-motor versions of the Alpha, Arcas, Bertha, and Der Red Max; the Cosmic Cargo beginner payloader; and the ready-to-fly Space Shuttle 1:200 model.

I am now stocking Estes PS-II large body tubes, nosecones, couplers., and 29mm motor mounts. I hope to offer matching plywood centering rings and such later this summer. These parts are all unlikely to make it into the car except by request, so drop me a line!

At the opposite end of the size spectrum, Rocketship Games has started its own line of tubes, beginning with BT-5 and T-MM (T-2) in 312mm (12.283in) lengths.

See you in a few days!

Admin, Eric Becher and Ken Golomb have reacted to this post.
AdminEric BecherKen Golomb

Advance notice for those good citizens who pay attention to the forum: I have a single "Bertha Bundle" of all five of Estes' current Big Bertha family up for grabs for $104, 25% off the total retail of $138. First claimed first served.

• PS-II Super Big Bertha ($44)
  • Boosted Bertha ($33)
  • Big Bertha ($30)
  • Baby Bertha ($16)
  • Mini Bertha---NEW! ($15)

Must take delivery at CENJARS this Sunday, standard CENJARS discount already included, blah blah blah.

Uploaded files:
  • PXL_20240809_221606911.jpg
Admin and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
AdminEric Becher

That's like a Big Box o' Bargain Berthas!

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.