Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

Pringles II

I ordered more Grab & Go Pringles to repair the tube fin can of the Pringles rocket. I found two cases of the 2.4oz Pringles Grab & Go cans. These are about 50% taller than the 1.3oz cans. With the additional height, I cut the top of the Pringles cans on a bias. There's still more fin area and the bias makes for a more aesthetic look.

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

With the bias cuts, you could make a kraken rocket out of those. A "Pringles Kraken"! 😂

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin
Quote from Eric Becher on August 22, 2024, 11:52 pm

With the bias cuts, you could make a kraken rocket out of those. A "Pringles Kraken"! 😂

I would have cut more of a bias but I wanted to leave the Pringles "face and mustache" logo on the wrapper. In fact, the mustache is what I used to align all of the cans so that they are all cut the same.

When I cut the cans for the first fincan, I'd found a jar that fit perfectly inside the Pringles can. Sadly, after the first cuts, I put that into the recycling. I used a full-grain spacer for my CTI 75mm casings and some layers of cardboard to fill the cans. It worked quite well.

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.