Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

Picnic Potluck Signup

Page 1 of 2Next

The August launch will be a picnic launch. Please considering bringing an item (food, drink, dessert, etc.) to share with your fellow CENJARS members. The signup form is here.

Eric Becher and Brian C. have reacted to this post.
Eric BecherBrian C.

This page doesn't seem to exist.

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

😲 Does that mean no blueberry pie?!?! πŸ™€

Quote from Eric Becher on July 6, 2024, 8:58 am

😲 Does that mean no blueberry pie?!?! πŸ™€

The blueberries have been picked but the blueberry pie doesn't really like the heat....it became blueberry soup last year.
I promise to bring one some other time (unless we have a weird 50 degree August day).
My amazing mango black-bean salsa will make an appearance instead!!

Admin and Eric Becher have reacted to this post.
AdminEric Becher
Quote from Ken Golomb on July 6, 2024, 8:06 am

This page doesn't seem to exist.

I forgot to click Β the PUBLISH button before I moved on. Try it now.

We (Diptanshu and his family) are going to miss the August launch. We will be out of state.Β  Thank you.

I've learned my lesson... I'm only bringing 8 rockets this time instead of 10. Too hot to chase 10 rockets. I recently (i.e. yesterday) finished "Vagabond", but I think I'm going to make mine a theme -- spaceplanes. That means a return of LEO Sayer, but I'll have some other fun things. I have an Interceptor that's in decal hell, a Scissor Wing Transport that's not even painted (nor built correctly), and the Odyessy that took so long to build I built 3 other rockets around it.

I've finally made some progress on my Big Goblin, should have that ready for October....

Quote from Brian C. on July 22, 2024, 7:59 pm

I've learned my lesson... I'm only bringing 8 rockets this time instead of 10. Too hot to chase 10 rockets. I recently (i.e. yesterday) finished "Vagabond", but I think I'm going to make mine a theme -- spaceplanes. That means a return of LEO Sayer, but I'll have some other fun things. I have an Interceptor that's in decal hell, a Scissor Wing Transport that's not even painted (nor built correctly), and the Odyessy that took so long to build I built 3 other rockets around it.

I've finally made some progress on my Big Goblin, should have that ready for October....

This is the potluck signup topic...have you decided to make your rockets edible??

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

We will not be there as Diptanshu is going to CO to take part NARM-65. Thank you.

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin
Quote from koushh on July 25, 2024, 12:28 pm

We will not be there as Diptanshu is going to CO to take part NARM-65. Thank you.

If you run into John Hochheimer, preferably while driving, tell him I said "Hello!"

koushh has reacted to this post.
koushh
Page 1 of 2Next
Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.