Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum content is readable by default! Create an account and log in to add posts or topics.

June 2024 Scheduled Launch

It's that time again. It seems like we just launched two weeks ago... oh, wait, we did. 😉

The DENJARS June 2024 scheduled launch is this weekend — Sunday, June 2nd, 2024. The present weather forecast calls for warm temps and low winds from the south and southeast. Get your rockets you've been itching to fly into the air!

Many of the club's officers and members will be heading off to LDRS this coming week and some have already departed for the event. Let's get out there and fly this weekend, and make it a fanfare for LDRS!!!

Rocketship Games will be on the field to satisfy your rocketry needs and wants.

See you at the field!

Eric Becher has reacted to this post.
Eric Becher

I'll be trying to keep my flights simple since I have a lot to do for LDRS, but I'll be there. Looks like it will be a very nice day!

I'll also have my rocket "Garage Sale" again. I have a few orders for pick up too. If anyone is still itching to browse, here is what I still have: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xXuhIHNEk_ehHexi0DdkjohDRm_XUFqyybNCFnIvxDE/edit?usp=sharing

Again, I am not trying to compete with Rocketship Games. In fact Joe has been very encouraging of me to bring this stuff, and even has an order that I am delivering. I just am looking to get out of this about what I paid for it, so prices are pretty good. But if you need motors... see Joe's tent. I have none.

Admin has reacted to this post.
Admin

Thank you so very much for welcoming my daughter and myself as new members today!  The launches were AMAZING!  I also picked-up a lot of nice rockets and accessories from the market.  Much appreciative.  We look forward to bringing our own rockets next time!

Olivia & Gary

Quote from DRINKINGWITHDINOSAURS on June 2, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thank you so very much for welcoming my daughter and myself as new members today!  The launches were AMAZING!  I also picked-up a lot of nice rockets and accessories from the market.  Much appreciative.  We look forward to bringing our own rockets next time!

Olivia & Gary

We're always happy to have new members! I hope to see some of your rockets flying next month.

Also, unless you're already aware of it, the August launch is a picnic launch. Pot luck food, drinks and desserts. Last year's launch fell on my birthday, so I treated the club to several racks of my BBQ'd pork ribs. I may just pickup the "ring" subs like I did at past events. Anyway, keep this in mind. It's not MANDATORY to bring food but much appreciated.

Quote from Admin on June 3, 2024, 7:41 am

Also, unless you're already aware of it, the August launch is a picnic launch.

Except that NEXT MONTH is July. Bring your patriotic rockets. Or bring a flag to tape to a rocket and act as a huge amount of DRAG.

Several CENJARS Forums are only available or visible to CENJARS members.