CENJARS May 2020 launch postponed

Hello Rocketeers,

We’re not quite at the point where we can safely have a rocket launch. We are officially postponing the May launch. We are holding out some hope for a launch on May 17th. The state would have to let us have gatherings of more than 10 people for this to happen. If the state does change the rules, we will more than likely have other restrictions in place. The NAR has provided us some guidance on how to handle this. The CENJARS officers will be discussing what needs to be done and will let you know how we are going to do this and keep everyone safe and healthy.

Be safe and well,


Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.


No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.