CENJARS February launch postponed to 2/14

Hello Rocketeers,

With rain and snow in the area, we’re postponing to next Sunday, 2/14. Right now, those forecasts aren’t great either with high winds. There’s a chance we will try for the 21st if the 14th doesn’t work out.

Stay warm,


Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.


No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.