CENJARS December launch postponed to 12/13

Hello rocketeers,

We’re postponing the December launch to next Sunday. It’s just a bit too windy at the field. Weather reports for for next week aren’t great either, warmer but rainy. We’ll see if we can change the weather prognosticators minds.

Peace to all,


Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.


No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.