CENJARS December launch 12/6

Hello Rocketeers,

It’s time for our December launch where we celebrate the holidays. Weather report for Sunday is a little on the breezy side right now. If we have to cancel, we may not be able to postpone since there are new covid restrictions starting on Monday that limits the number of people that can gather outside. We will keep an eye on all factors and send out emails as soon as we can. In the meantime, be safe and enjoy the holidays.

Happy flying,


Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.


No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.